- 1.Install MoonFit watch app.a. Open TestFlight ⇒ MoonFit ⇒ Install new version
b. Users can check if the App has been installed successfully on the Apple Watch:
“Show App on Apple Watch” = on
- 2.Open MoonFit app on Apple Watch (Recommend open MoonFit app on Apple Watch before on your iPhone)
- 3.MoonFit App will requests 3 permissions from Apple Watch : HealthKit, Location, Motion.
You must grant these 3 permissions to MoonFit, then you’ll be able to start running and get reward.
3.1. HealthKit: when you see this message, click Review
Kindly grant WRITE permission for these activities:
Steps, Wourkout Routes, Workouts
Kindly grant READ permission for these figures
Active Energy, Steps, Walking + Running Distance, Workout Routes, Workouts, Heart Rate, Running Speed
Please grant Location permission to MoonFit. If you don’t allow or your Apple Watch doesn’t show any permission requests: Go to the settings ⇒ Privacy & Security ⇒ Location Services ⇒ Click on MoonFit App ⇒ Allow Permission
When user clicks on Start ⇒ the screen navigates to the running metrics screen ⇒ Your Apple Watch displays a message to request Motion permission ⇒ Please accept it.
If your don’t allow it and want to find the permission:
Go to Settings ⇒ Privacy & Security ⇒ Motions & Fitness
- 1.Open MoonFit app on iPhone after allowing all permissions on Apple Watch
- 2.You can see bottom sheet for permission request on HealthKit
This is only requests WRITE permission. Please click on “Turn On All”
If your don’t allow it and want to find the permission: Go to Settings ⇒ Health ⇒ Data Access & Devices ⇒ MoonFit App ⇒ click “Turn On All”
- 3.Before start running on Apple Watch, kindly sync your MoonBeast from mobile app into Apple Watch app.
- 1.Iphone and watch are paired together.
- 2.Make sure the Watch is in WAKE mode (the screen is not off)
Open MoonFit app on iPhone ⇒ Profiles ⇒ Apps & Devices ⇒ Apple Watch ⇒ Sync beast
If your MoonBeast is synchronized failed, please request to sync it again. Make sure the Watch is in WAKE mode (the screen is not off)
If your MoonBeast is synchronized successfully, you can see your MoonBeast on the Apple Watch like this.
Now your Apple Watch is ready for running.
- Your Apple Watch should not run multiple tasks including MoonFit at same time. Kindly run only MoonFit to get the best running result.
- Your earnings and daily target will be calculated once your Apple Watch is synchronized to the mobile app. That means today’s target is deducted for the running session of last week if you sync your data today from your Apple Watch to your phone.