Health & Healing
Each MoonBeast has a Health attribute. Maximum Health equals 100%. For every Running Session, MoonBeast's Health will reduce. When Health runs too low, it affects earning chances. Check 1-endurancefor more information.
A MoonBeast's Reduced Health is calculated using the following formula:
- ReducedHealth is the percentage of health reduced
- k = int(Used Range/Unit Reward Range)
- endurance = Endurance attribute of the MoonBeast
- a_1, a_2, x, y ~ Hidden system values, subjected to change for game balancing and fine-tuning purpose if necessary.
In short, the Reduced Health of a MoonBeast depends on its Endurance attribute and the number of kilometers a player ran with that MoonBeast.
While a MoonBeast's health can be reduced, it can be Healed as well. Users need to spend MFR token to heal a MoonBeast.
The healing cost for healing every 1% health of a MoonBeast is calculated by the following formula:
- a, b: Hidden system values, subjected to change for game balancing and fine-tuning purposes if necessary.
- level: MoonBeast's current level.
- r = MoonBeast's rarity multiplier.